The MSP Summer Program is for children ages 3-7. Blending our authentic Montessori program with summer-related activities, our summer program offers the child all kinds of opportunities for learning and fun. There are games, water activities, arts and crafts, opportunities for music and much more! Children get their school-year learning reinforced and expanded upon while also enjoying a relaxing summer filled with fun activities.
Get ready to join one of Peoria’s coolest events – the Superhero 5K and Kids’ Villain Chase set to take place on October 10, 2015. Families are invitied to “run, walk or fly” along the beautiful Peoria Riverfront in their best superhero costumes! Everyone is invited to participate in the 5K and for those 10 years old and younger, help catch the bad guy by running in the Villain Chase – a half mile trek to capture the villain!
When? October 10th, 2015 (1:00-3:00pm)
Want an exciting thing to do with your family this weekend ? How about sending their names into space ?
1. Teach you kids social skills
2. Setup high expectations
3. If you are a mom, get a job it helps your kids !
4. Always try to maintain a better than average socioeconomic status
5. Do you have a higher education or working on getting a college degree ? If so, your kids are already have an advantage
6. Teach your kids math early
7. Build strong relationships with your kids
8. Throw your stress out of the window
9. Celebrate the efforts your kids make, not dwell on their failures.
You're guaranteed an AWESOME winter if you check these off! Happy Winter! Click on the blog to see the whole list.